Advertising in UK Law
Advertising on the network
Can Universities advertise on their institutional Web site? What forms can advertising take? What are the dangers associated with advertising? This article addresses these issues.
- ESCALATION TENDENCIES OF ADVERTISING*
- ADVERTISING AND MARKET SHARE MOBILITY*
- ADVERTISING IN CUSTOMER MARKETS
- Editorial: Discrimination in Online Advertising
Searching advertising placement in cyberspace
The effective placement of ads is important, especially those placed on the World Wide Web. As a supplement to existing measure of visit count, proposes the use of “exposure” as a means to measure ...
Key factors of teenagers' mobile advertising acceptance
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to analyse key drivers of teenagers' attitude toward mobile advertising and its effects on teenagers' mobile advertising acceptance. Design/methodology/approa...
How Do You Measure your Advertising Spend?
The fifth in our series of articles covering the major aspects of industrial advertising and marketing by Adam Knowles
- ADVERTISING AND THE PROPENSITY TO CONSUME*
- The Rise of Online Political Advertising
See all results