Agricultural Costs in UK Law
- Agricultural Drainage (Standard Costs) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 1971
- Agricultural Drainage (Standard Costs) (Scotland) Regulations 1968
- Agricultural and Horticultural Improvements (Standard Costs) (Amendment) Regulations 1971
- Agricultural and Horticultural Improvements (Standard Costs) (Amendment) Regulations 1969
- Agricultural and Horticultural Improvements (Standard Costs) Regulations 1968
Agriculture Act 1958
...... An Act to amend the Agriculture Act, 1947, the Agricultural Holdings Act, 1948, the Agriculture (Scotland) Act, 1948, and the ...sum as the Tribunal consider a reasonable contribution. towards costs. . (4) An order under this section shall be enforceable in. the same ......
Agricultural Holdings Act 1986
......order provide for the payment by any party of such sum as the. Tribunal consider a reasonable contribution towards costs. . (8) A penalty imposed under subsection (6) above shall be a. debt due to the Crown and shall, when recovered, be paid into. the Consolidated ......
Agriculture (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1954
......; to alter the manner of appointing nominated members of Agricultural Land Tribunals, and enable those Tribunals to award costs and to refer ......
Agriculture and Horticulture Act 1964
...... of minimum price levels for imports affecting the market for agricultural or horticultural produce of descriptions produced in the United Kingdom; ...standard costs to be fixed) shall apply for the purposes of this. section as it applies ......
The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016
...... “the Agency” means the Environment Agency; . “agricultural waste” means waste from premises used for agriculture within the meaning .... (5) But costs are not recoverable under paragraph (4)— . (a) (a) if the steps ......
See all results