Agriculture in UK Law
- The European Model of Agriculture
- Food and Agriculture in Scotland1
Sustainable development: greening and urban agriculture in Lithuania
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to discuss the measures implemented under the spatial planning law of the Republic of Lithuania, along with various initiatives, to identify whether Lithuania ...
- MARKETED SURPLUS IN INDIAN AGRICULTURE:* THEORY AND PRACTICE
- THE LEVEL OF PROTECTION OF UK AGRICULTURE
- SUPERVISION PROBLEMS AND THE SIZE‐PRODUCTIVITY RELATION IN BANGLADESH AGRICULTURE
IASC issues agriculture standard.
...The International Accounting Standards Committee has published a standard for agriculture. IAS 41 agriculture describes the accounting treatment, financial statement presentation and disclosures relating to agricultural activity not covered in other ......
THE CASE FOR STRUCTURAL IMPROVEMENT IN BRITISH AGRICULTURE*
The purpose of this short article is to argue that measures likely to promote structural reform should be given a higher priority in British agricultural policy, and in particular that Government e...
Best English language Web sites in agriculture from an international perspective
A short list of English language Web sites in agriculture from an international perspective is given, together with brief reviews of each site, to assist librarians, agricultural researchers, and o...
- A TEST OF HETEROGENEITY OF FAMILY AND HIRED LABOUR IN ASIAN AGRICULTURE
See all results