Asylum in UK Law
Asylum Destination Choice
This article examines what explains the relative attractiveness of West European countries as a destination for asylum seekers. Individuals coming to Western Europe in...
- Detaining Asylum Seekers
Why Do States Grant Asylum?
Recent legislation introduced by European states to limit access to asylum is an attempt to reinforce the State's control of admission to its territory However, while certain of these states have e...
Asylum Cooperation among Asymmetric Countries
This article argues that cooperation to tackle the consequences of large asylum migration inflows is possible only among fairly symmetrical countries. Highly asymmetric countries have no incentives...
- Guardianship of Child Asylum-Seekers
Seeking Asylum on Gender Grounds
This article discusses whether the criteria and procedures which are currently being used in European states offer fair treatment and sufficient protection to women seeking asylum on the ground of ...
- Towards a Common European Asylum System
- Accidental Loss of an Asylum Seeker
- The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996: Erosion of the Right to Seek Asylum
- Book Review: Immigration and Asylum Emergency Procedures
See all results