Bail in UK Law
- Bail Act 1976
- Bail (Amendment) Act 1993
- Bail etc. (Scotland) Act 1980
- Bail, Judicial Appointments etc. (Scotland) Act 2000
The Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) Rules 2014
...... “party” means— . (a) an appellant or respondent to proceedings; . (b) a party to a bail application as provided for in rule 37(3) and 37(4); and . (c) the UNHCR where notice has been given to the Tribunal in accordance with rule 8(3); . ......
- The Building Societies (Bail-in) Order 2014
- The Immigration Act 2016 (Consequential Amendments) (Immigration Bail) Regulations 2017
- The Banking Act 2009 (Restriction of Special Bail-in Provision, etc.) Order 2014
- The Banking Act 2009 (Mandatory Compensation Arrangements Following Bail-in) Regulations 2014
Immigration Act 2016
...... . . (9) Where a person is on immigration bail within the meaning of Part 1 of Schedule 10 to the Immigration Act 2016—. . (a) the person is to be treated for the purposes of subsection (2) as ......
See all results