Bankruptcy and Insolvency in UK Law
- Personal Insolvency Bankruptcy
Global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency group releases the Q4 2020 issue of International Restructuring Newswire
Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Chapter 15: The Bankruptcy Code’s New Cross-Border Insolvency Rules
Chris Laughton, a UK insolvency practitioner and publisher of InsolvencyBlog.com, has a number of recent posts on the adoption in the UK of the Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency (“Model Law”), a...
- Bankruptcy (Scotland) Act 2016: Personal Insolvency Made Clearer
- Bankruptcy In The UK - Still Better? The Personal Insolvency Regime So Far
- Interesting Bits And Trends In Personal Insolvency - The Rise Of Bankruptcy Tourism In Recent Years
- Insolvency And The Construction Industry: New Rules
- Insolvency Judgment: Winding Up In The Context Of A Bona Fide Dispute
- The Corporate Insolvency And Governance Act 2019-21 Comes Into Force
- Insolvency Officeholder's Fees And Expenses: Issues With Payment
See all results