Bankruptcy and Insolvency in UK Law
- Personal Insolvency Bankruptcy
Global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency group releases the Q4 2020 issue of International Restructuring Newswire
Our global bankruptcy financial restructuring and insolvency team has released its quarterly International Restructuring Newswire.
Chapter 15: The Bankruptcy Code’s New Cross-Border Insolvency Rules
Chris Laughton, a UK insolvency practitioner and publisher of InsolvencyBlog.com, has a number of recent posts on the adoption in the UK of the Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency (“Model Law”), a...
- Bankruptcy (Scotland) Act 2016: Personal Insolvency Made Clearer
- Insolvency Statistics Paint Ominous Picture
- Insolvency Insight - Issue 2 | June 2021
- Bankruptcy In The UK - Still Better? The Personal Insolvency Regime So Far
- Extension Of Covid Insolvency Provisions To 30 June 2021
Cassanova v Cockerton
......The administration of the bankruptcy had not been straightforward. by the time the application came before ...relied on ss 303(1) and 304(1)(a)(b) Insolvency Act 1986. More. particularly, the applicant claimed that:. (a) the trustee ......
Insolvency Insight - Issue 3 | July 2021
......Nobu Su.  EWHC 1866 (Ch). In allowing the claimant judgment. creditor's appeal against the refusal of its application to. annul a bankruptcy order against the judgment debtor, Bacon J held. that "place of residence" for the purposes of. s.263I(2)(b)(ii) IA 1986 should be given its natural ......
See all results