Bankruptcy Court in UK Law
- Bankruptcy: Court Protects Personal Pension Rights
- Bankruptcy Court Rejects FDIC's Claim for Capital Shortfall
- Court Adds Trustees In Bankruptcy To S. 423 Claim
- Judgment Proof: The English Supreme Court Pushes Back On U.S. Bankruptcy Court Jurisdiction
"Landmark UK Supreme Court Ruling Restricts Enforcement of Foreign Bankruptcy Judgments"
In a ruling disposing of two appeals, the U.K. Supreme Court has held that the enforcement of foreign bankruptcy rulings in England will in certain circumstances be more difficult than had previous...
- Contempt Of Court In Bankruptcy Case
- Liability Of Trustees In Bankruptcy: Important New Court Of Appeal Case
- English Supreme Court Refuses To Enforce U.S. Bankruptcy Avoidance Action Judgment
- Court Considers Application For A Stay Of A Bankruptcy Order Pending Appeal
- Federal Court Upholds Make-Whole Premium Payable To Secured Noteholders In Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
See all results