Breach of Contract in UK Law
Better than Fuller: A Two Interests Model of Remedies for Breach of Contract
The attempt to combine the contractual interests properly so‐called with the restitution interest in the Fuller and Purdue three interests model of remedies for breach of contract is ineradicably i...
Deliberate Breach of Contract and Consequences for Remedies: Exploration of a Neglected Area in the Law of Contract
This contribution argues that motive matters in cases of breach of contract. More specifically, deliberateness of breach of contract matters in the application of remedies for breach of contract. T...
The Assessment of Gain‐Based Damages for Breach of Contract
This article argues that there are two different measures of gain‐based damages for breach of contract: the Wrotham Park measure and the Blake measure. The former is assessed by reference to the ob...
- Breach of contract and termination
- SOME PROBLEMS OF BREACH OF CONTRACT
- Comparative Remedies for Breach of Contract by Nili Cohen and Ewan McKendrick (eds)
- Restitution upon Rescission for Breach of Contract, Mutuality, and Unjustified Enrichment: Lyle v Webster
- Law Commission Report on Pecuniary Restitution on Breach of Contract
- Damages for Breach of Contract — Compensation and ‘Personal Preferences’: Ruxley Electronics and Construction Ltd v Forsyth
- Solène Rowan, Remedies for Breach of Contract. A Comparative Analysis of the Protection of Performance, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012, 265 pp, hb £60.00.
See all results