Building and Construction in UK Law

  • Additional draft case management directions
    • HM Courts & Tribunals Service court and tribunal forms
    Chancery forms, including claim forms and applications for orders.
    ... ... ()  The  claim be transferred to the Technology and Construction Court [ or other Specialist List ] ... script at Chancery Chambers, Case Management Section, The Rolls Building, 7 Rolls Buildings, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL  [        ... ...
  • See all results

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT