Clearance in UK Law
- Slum Clearance (Compensation) Act 1956
European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020
...... (b) (b) persons to whom that provision does not apply but who— . (i) have entry clearance granted by virtue of relevant entry clearance immigration rules (see section 17), . (ii) have leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom granted ......
The Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) Rules 2014
...... (b) take no further action on that notice of appeal. . Response: entry clearance cases . 23. (1) This rule applies to an appeal against a refusal of entry clearance or a refusal of an EEA family permit (which has the meaning ......
- The Derelict Land Clearance Area (Chantry Lane, Welwyn Hatfield) Order 2011
- The Derelict Land Clearance Area (Highbarns, Hemel Hempstead) Order 2011
- Clearance of Vessels, London Act 1811
- The Derelict Land Clearance Area (Drake Gardens, Tavistock) Order 2009
- The Highway Litter Clearance and Cleaning (Transfer of Responsibility) (England) (Amendment) Order 2010
- The Highway Litter Clearance and Cleaning (Transfer of Responsibility) (England) Order 2009
- Slum Clearance Subsidy Regulations 1974
See all results