Common Agricultural Policy in UK Law
- The Common Agricultural Policy
- Towards a Common Agricultural Policy in the European Economic Community: a Study in Decision-Making
Administering the Common Agricultural Policy in Bulgaria and Romania: obstacles to accountability and administrative capacity
The introduction of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) of the European Union was an important step for Bulgaria and Romania. However, their administrative capacity for managing CAP instruments is...
An Institutionalist Perspective of European Integration: Evaluating European integration using the development of British agriculture under the Common Agricultural Policy
Ever since the inception of the European Coal and Steel Community, and through its subsequent guise as the European Community and into its present form as the European Union, academics have been at...
- Book Reviews : The Costs of the Common Agricultural Policy, Allan E. Buckwell, David R. Harvey, Kenneth J. Thomson and Kevin A. Parton, Croom Helm, 1982, £12.95
- Book Reviews: Europe's Ambiguous Unity: Conflict and Consensus in the Post-Maastricht Era, The Common Agricultural Policy, Energy Policy in the European Union, Global Europe: The European Union in World Affairs, The Transformation of Political Community, Ideas and Think Tanks in Contemporary Britain, Volume II, Think Tanks of the New Right, The British General Election of 1997, et al, New Labour Triumphs: Britain at the Polls, Labour's Landslide, World Government by Stealth: The Future of the United Nations, Casualties of the New World Order: The Causes of Failure of UN Missions to Civil Wars, The Contract of Mutual Indifference: Political Philosophy after the Holocaust, Reconstructing Realism: Between Power Politics and Cosmopolitan Ethics, Political Economy of Modem Capitalism: Mapping Convergence and Diversity, Contemporary Capitalism: The Embeddedness of Institutions, Political Development in Pacific Asia
- Book Reviews : The Proposal for a European Company. Dennis Thompson. London: Chatham House and PEP, December 1969. (European Series No. 13). 37½p. 73 pages. Regional Policy in Britain and the Six: Community Regional Policy. Harold Lind and Christopher Flockton. London: Chatham House and PEP, November 1970. (European Series No. 15). 65p. 77p pages. Agricultural Policy and the Common Market. John Marsh and Christopher Ritson. London: Chatham House and PEP, March 1971. (European Series No. 16). £1.25. 199 pages. The EEC: National Parliaments in Community Decision-making. Michael Niblock. London: Chatham House and PEP, April 1971. (European Series No. 17). £1.00. 112 pages
Gibraltar: An Overview
Gibraltar is a self‐governing British Dependent Territory, which has been part of the European Union since 1973, when it joined as a United Kingdom Dependent Territory under Article 227(4) of the T.........It is, however, exempted from the Common Customs Tariff, the Common Agricultural Policy ......
Fraud and the Intervention Board
The Common Agricultural Policy involves a substantial part of the European Community's multi‐billion pound annual expenditure. Close to the heart of many Member States with their need to respond to.........ABSTRACT The Common Agricultural Policy involves a substantial part ......
Preparing for Enlargement in the European Union: The Tensions Between Economic and Political Integration
Since 1989 an extremely rapid process of integration through the market has been taking place between the eu and Central and Eastern Europe. This operates through the three vehicles of integration:......... to enlargement in areas such as the Common Agricultural Policy, the Structural Funds, and ......
See all results