Commonhold in UK Law
- Community-led Housing And Commonhold
Commonhold: Dead duck or ugly duckling?
Tasked with reinvigorating commonhold, the Law Commission has published a consultation on its proposals to make commonhold a workable alternative to leasehold, for both existing and new homes.
- Reinvigorating Commonhold
- The Law Commission Proposals On Commonhold
- Do All Roads Lead To Commonhold?
- Leasehold Reform: Lease Extensions And Commonhold
- Commercial Commonhold Schemes
Want to live like commonhold people? The Law Commission consults
As residential leasehold ownership comes under increasing scrutiny, the Law Commission has just kick-started an attempt to reinvigorate commonhold as a viable alternative. Developers, homeowners an...
Why did commonhold fail? The Law Commission issues call for evidence asking for the industry’s views
The Law Commission has issued a call for evidence on commonhold law to understand why commonhold as a form of ownership has proved to be so unattractive to the property market.
- Commonhold - A New Beginning
See all results