Conduct in UK Law
- Enforcing Instructions Against Oppressive Conduct
A conduct parameter model of price discrimination
We consider a conduct parameter model where firms price discriminate based on the consumers’ willingness to pay. For any conduct, the average price is invariant to the extent of price discriminatio...
- Divisional Court Disorderly Conduct from Glue-Sniffing
- Book Review: Present Conduct and Future Delinquency
- Identification Evidence: Duty to Conduct Identification Procedure
- The Conduct of Local Authority Business
USA: Private Prosecution of Criminal Conduct
In the USA, unlike Germany, Japan, and many other nations, victims ordinarily play a very limited role in the prosecution of crimes. Indeed, victims have so little prosecutorial authority that a gr...
HYPERTEXT AND THE CONDUCT OF SCIENCE
Hypertext may transform the practice and culture of science by opening up texts for comment and verification in ways which have previously been impossible. A brief introduction is given to the tech...
- Book Review: The Law of Misleading or Deceptive Conduct
- Identifying the Criminal Conduct Giving Rise to Criminal Property
See all results