Construction Disputes in UK Law
Resolving UK construction disputes
Our construction disputes briefing highlights litigation, arbitration and ADR developments and is aimed at in-house lawyers in the construction industry. For more information on any of the topics b...
- Construction | Disputes, Document Retention Policy And Limitation Periods
Resolving UK construction disputes – our round-up of practice and procedure
Our latest Resolving Construction Disputes newsletter reviews a broad range of litigation, alternative and international dispute resolution developments and is aimed at in-house lawyers in the cons...
Resolving UK construction disputes – our round-up of practice and procedure for in-house lawyers
Our Resolving Construction Disputes Briefing highlights litigation, international dispute resolution and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) developments and is aimed at in-house lawyers in the co...
- Webinar: Construction Disputes: BREXIT, COVID, What Next? Protecting Your Position and Getting Paid
- Resolving UK Construction Disputes
- Construction Disputes - A Practical Legal Webinar To Help You Protect Your Position And Get Paid - Available Now (Video)
- Construction Disputes: Arbitration Or Litigation?
- The Current Landscape For Construction Disputes
New Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes
The Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes (PAP) was introduced to encourage disputing parties to exchange information and meet to discuss, and hopefully narrow, the issues b...
See all results