Contracts Law in UK Law
- The Conclusion of State Contracts under German Law
- Force Majeure in Post COVID-19: The Implication for Future Energy Law Contracts
- PRORATING IN THE ENGLISH LAW OF FRUSTRATED CONTRACTS
Standard Form Contracts as Transnational Law: Evidence from the Derivatives Markets
This paper uses new research into the derivatives markets to develop our understanding of standard form contracts as transnational law and to show how transnational law theory may be usefully infor...
- Contracts for Public Works in Spanish Law : Practical Aspects
Relational Consumer Contracts: New Challenges for Brazilian Consumer Law
This article outlines the main features of relational contracts, and argues for their importance in modern service-oriented societies. It then examines the Brazilian Consumer Protection Code, sugge...
- CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS IN CONCESSION AND RELATED CONTRACTS
Does a Choice of Law Bind a Claimant in a Direct Action? An Analysis in Relation to Insurance Contracts in a Maritime Law Context
This article examines the application of European Union rules on a choice of law in relation to direct action claims, with a focus on insurance contracts in a maritime setting. This is an important...
- Jonathan Hill, CROSS-BORDER CONSUMER CONTRACTS Oxford: Oxford University Press (www.oup.co.uk), Oxford Private International Law Series, 2008. xxxvi + 427 pp. ISBN 9780199276547. £95.
‘That wicked rule, that evil doctrine … ’: Reforming the Law on Disclosure in Insurance Contracts
The Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Act 2012, which abolishes the consumer assured's duty to volunteer information, heralds the first successful outcome of the English and Scott...
See all results