Contracts in UK Law
- STANDARD FORM CONTRACTS
- UNCONSCIONABILITY IN CONTRACTS
Outcome-orientation in performance contracts
Setting targets for public service delivery combined with increased flexibility in resource use has been a major topic of reforms internationally. Performance contracts are a central instrument of ...
- IMPLIED STATUTORY PROHIBITION OF CONTRACTS*
- Duress and Void Contracts
- STRIKES AND EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
- Formation Of International Contracts
Contractors and their Psychological Contracts
It is commonly assumed that contractors are largely calculative, instrumental and self‐interested in their relationship with organizations and interface with them accordingly (e.g. low corporate in...
- Reviews : Contracts in Social Work
- The Conversion of Guarantee Contracts
See all results