Court System in UK Law
Brexit: European Patent Applications, Unitary Patents and the Unified Patent Court System
The process of Brexit will take many years, and the implications for our clients’ business will unfold over time. Our MoFo Brexit Task Force is coordinating Brexit-related legal analysis across al...
Brexit’s Effect on the Unitary Patent System and Court
The UK government intends to ratify the Unitary Patent System and the Unified Patent Court prior to Brexit. The Brexit referendum passed earlier this year in which the United K...
UK Court Rules Criminal Records Checks System Breaches Human Rights
On January 29, 2013, the UK Court of Appeal ruled in a landmark judgment that the UK criminal records disclosure regime is disproportionate and incompatible with the UK Human Rights Act 1998.
- UK Signals Intent To Remain In The New Unified Patent Court System
- Advocate General Finds That Ceta's 'Investment Court System' Is Compatible With EU Law
- Fixed Costs In Litigation Why We Need To Fix The Civil Court System To Reduce Costs In Litigation
UK Supreme Court Delivers Blow to Criminal Record Disclosure System
The UK government has lost its case defending the multiple convictions rule, which requires an individual to disclose all spent convictions if he or she has two or more such convictions. ...
- "Most Radical Reform To Our Planning System Since The Second World War" Stalled In The High Court
- UK Supreme Court Delivers Blow To Criminal Record Disclosure System
- Court Considers Whether Carrier Adopted Sound System For Carriage Of Cargo
See all results