Court System in UK Law
- Efficiency in the Higher Criminal Court System
- THE AFRICAN COURT SYSTEM IN KENYA
- Development of the American Juvenile Court System
Interrogating justice: Research on race and gender bias in the South
African court system
This article provides a brief description of the work of the Law, Race and Gender Research Unit of the University of Cape Town. The Unit was established to do research ...
- G Larry Mays and Richard Ruddell, Do the Crime, Do the Time: Juvenile Criminals and Adult Justice in the American Court System
Correlations between ICT and records policy integration and court case management system functionality. East African case studies
Purpose: From 2009 to 2011, the International Records Management Trust conducted a research project called Aligning Records Management with ICT/E‐government and Freedom of Information in East Afric...
Implementation of the Court Records Management System in the delivery of justice at the Gaborone Magisterial District, Botswana
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to assess whether the implementation of the electronic Court Records Management System (CRMS) at the Gaborone Magisterial District, Botswana, brought improveme...
The Australian Judicial System: The Proposed New Federal Superior Court
Sir Garfield Barwick prepared this article some considerable time ago. It was in the hands of the publishers well before Sir Owen Dixon's retirement as Chief Justice of the High Court. The Review, ...
The Progress of 500 Referrals from the Child Protection Response
System to the Criminal Court
Five hundred concerns about abuse to children cases were followed from the initial report to a child welfare system through the intervention process to crimi...
- Why High Court Judges Make Poor Historians: The Corporations Act Case and Early Attempts to Establish a National System of Company Regulation in Australia
See all results