Covenant in UK Law
- Review: The Global Covenant
- The Covenant and the Charter
The new covenant of employability
Purpose: Changing career patterns and the erosion of job security have led to a growing emphasis on employability as a basis for career and employment success. The written and psychological contrac...
Conceptualising the notion of corporate brand covenant
Purpose: This paper aims to theorise the concept of corporate brand covenant. Design/methodology/approach: Christian theology is drawn on to define and identify the source of the notion of covenan...
- Book Review: Covenant on Civil and Political Rights – CCPR Commentary
- The Enforceability of A Covenant to Create A Trust
Covenant strength in shopping centres: a diversified risk?
Purpose: The paper has two aims: to consider the volatility of the covenant strength risk ratings among the top 25 retailers in the UK over the period 2002 to 2006 and to devise a risk scoring mode...
- Draft Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Book Review: The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: cases, materials and commentary
The Covenant Connection Reexamined: The Nexus between Religions and Federalism in Asia
The covenant connection thesis forms an important basis from which to understand the religious source of federalism. Yet with its Judeo-Christian roots, to what extent does it apply to Asian countr...
See all results