Crime and Sentencing in UK Law
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022
- The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 (Consequential Provision) Regulations 2022
- The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 (Commencement No. 2) Regulations 2022
- The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 (Commencement No. 1 and Transitional Provision) Regulations 2022
Sentencing Act 2020
...... (b) (b) is still to determine to send, or whether to send, the offender to the Crown Court for trial under section 51 or 51A of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, for one or more related offences, . it must adjourn the proceedings relating to the offence until after it has made those ......
- Serious Crime Act 2015
Domestic Abuse Act 2021
...... . (1) Section 9 of the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act 2004 (establishment and conduct of domestic homicide ..., the court dealing with P for that offence may (as well as sentencing P or dealing with P in any other way) make a domestic abuse protection ......
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012
Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015
...... . . (5) An offence under Part 2 of the Serious Crime Act 2007 in relation to which an offence specified in the preceding ... of detention under section 91 of the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000 (detention of offenders under 18 convicted of certain ......
Offensive Weapons Act 2019
...... (i) section 1 or 1A of the Prevention of Crime Act 1953 (offences relating to offensive weapons), . (ii) section 139, ... In section 36(2)(b) of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (review of sentencing in case of failure to impose appropriate custodial sentence)— . (a) (a) ......
See all results