Defences in UK Law
UK tightens defences against money laundering
Last September HM Treasury issued a consultation concerning the transposition of the Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (4MLD). The consultation outlined how the UK Government intended to impl...
- Breach Of Trust And The Defences Available
UK TO GET PARODY AND IPOD DEFENCES BUT NOT WIDE SITE BLOCKING POWERS
Last Wednesday, the UK Government gave its much-awaited response to the review of the UK intellectual property regime conducted by Professor Hargreaves earlier this year (see our earlier post here)...
- Court Of Appeal Allows Reverses Estoppel Finding And Reinstates Defences In "Love/Luv Injection" Band Name Passing Off Case
- Insurance: Coverage Defences Across Europe
- Late Defences By Insurers
Employer not driven to investigate all defences in UK disciplinary process
Some reassuring guidance for employers on the conduct of disciplinary investigations from the Court of Appeal last week – not new law but a clear and helpful analysis of just how far you have to go...
- As Denmark Looks To Tighten Its Banks' Money Laundering Defences, Neil Williams Of Financial Crime Specialists Rahman Ravelli Considers The Implications
- Cyber Insurance Can Bolster Digital Defences
- Undesirable Conduct Not Sufficient to Strike Out Defences
See all results