Design in UK Law
- By Design: Design Rights And Brexit
Changes to UK Design Legislation
Amendments to the UK design law regime came into effect on October 1st 2014. Businesses should be conscious of a number of significant changes under the Intellectual Property Act 2014, as well as f...
- Design Law
- European Design Legislation: Fit For Purpose?
- Introduction Of Eurasian Industrial Design Protection
UK Urges Collaboration With UX and Design Firms on Age-Appropriate Design Code
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office is calling for collaboration with UX and design firms for the implementation of the Age-Appropriate Design Code. Per the ICO: “We know that the aims of the ...
UK: Unregistered Design Right – Clarity or Confusion?
In the UK, designs of three dimensional items (which are not artistic works) are protected against copying by a separate intellectual property right known as unregistered design right (UDR). For t...
- Fashion & Sustainability: Data Driven Design - Episode 2 (Podcast)
- New NPPF Policy On Development Design
- By Design: Online Enforcement Of Designs
See all results