Docks and Harbours in UK Law
Owners of SS. "Hontestroom" v Owners of SS. "Sagaporack."
...... danger of all, the crossing traffic coming out of the East India Docks or out of Bow Creek; and it was night. . . 51 The pilot of the ......
R v Aramah
...... midnight on 22nd Feburary this year, when police officers in Tilbury Docks saw four men standing round a motor vehicle parked a little distance away ......
- Moyna v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
Ward v Tesco Stores Ltd
......The London and St. Katherine Docks Company (1865) 3 Hurlstone and Coltman 596, at page 601. "Where", said ......
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Board v Procter
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Board v Coggins and Griffiths (Liverpool) Ltd and Another
- Ailsa Craig Fishing Company Ltd v Malvern Fishing Company Ltd
Commissioners of Inland Revenue v Barclay, Curle & Company Ltd
......They had two dry docks there and in 1962 were minded to build a third (No. 3 dry dock) which they ... this dry dock, which is a very familiar feature of our ports and harbours where inspection and repairs of ships' hulls are carried out by ship ......
- London and Thames Haven Oil Wharves Ltd v Attwooll
- Miramar Maritime Corporation v Holborn Oil Trading Ltd
See all results