Education Administration in UK Law

  • Notice of attendance of authorised lawyer
    • HM Courts & Tribunals Service court and tribunal forms
    Family forms including the form to apply for a non-molestation order or an occupation order (Form FL401).
    ... ... working for the Law School, Faculty or Department of a Higher Education Institution ... designated as a recognised body pursuant to section 216 of ... section 97 of the Children Act 1989 and section 12 of the Administration ... of Justice Act 1960) or imposed by order of the court, which follow ... ...
  • See all results

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT