Education Law in UK Law
- Carel Stolker: Rethinking the Law School: Education, Research, Outreach and Governance
- TRANSFORMING LEGAL EDUCATION: LEARNING AND TEACHING LAW IN THE EARLY TWENTY‐FIRST CENTURY by PAUL MAHARG
- Carel Stolker, Rethinking the Law School: Education, Outreach, Research and Governance, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014, 472 pp, hb, £75.00.
- Law and Administration: Implications for University Legal Education
The evolution of higher education rules: evidence for an ecology of law
Politicians have displayed a keen interest in the build-up of regulations and bureaucracies for quite some time now. A case in point is the Netherlands. The second B...
Sex Education and the Problematization of Teenage Pregnancy: a Genealogy of Law and Governance
This essay provides a theoretical examination of the law regulating sex education and focuses in particular on the way in which it responds to teenage pregnancies. Adopt ing a post-structural appro...
The Internet and Ethiopia's IP Law, Internet Governance and Legal Education: An Overview
The current information age requires intellectual property laws to catch up with and proactively regulate unfolding technological realities. The dynamic advances in the domain of the Internet have ...
Higher Education, Equal Access, and Residence Conditions: Does EU Law Allow Member States to Charge Higher Fees to Students Not Previously Resident?
This article looks at the law and policy issues surrounding the practice of charging uniform fees for higher education to home students and students coming from other EU Member States. It begins wi...
- Book Reviews : AUSTIN SARAT (ED.), Race, Law & Culture: Reflections on Brown v Board of Education. New York: Oxford University Press, 1997, 248 pp., £38.00 hardback, £15.00 paperback
Human Rights Education and Awareness Projects
Commonwealth best practice. Human rights education - model human rights courses and curricula. Human rights education - rights education for youth. Human rights education - police and law enforceme...
See all results