Education Law in UK Law
Sex Education and the Problematization of Teenage Pregnancy: a Genealogy of Law and Governance
This essay provides a theoretical examination of the law regulating sex education and focuses in particular on the way in which it responds to teenage pregnancies. Adopt ing a post-structural appro...
- Police Education in Road Traffic Law: Saxony, Germany
An Examined Life: Research into University Legal Education in the United Kingdom and the Journal of Law and Society
For academics, the nature of their work means that the Socratic demand to live an examined life has a particular force. In this article we look at the extent to which those working in university la...
The Internet and Ethiopia's IP Law, Internet Governance and Legal Education: An Overview
The current information age requires intellectual property laws to catch up with and proactively regulate unfolding technological realities. The dynamic advances in the domain of the Internet have ...
- Carel Stolker: Rethinking the Law School: Education, Research, Outreach and Governance
The evolution of higher education rules: evidence for an ecology of law
Politicians have displayed a keen interest in the build-up of regulations and bureaucracies for quite some time now. A case in point is the Netherlands. The second B...
- Law and Administration: Implications for University Legal Education
- TRANSFORMING LEGAL EDUCATION: LEARNING AND TEACHING LAW IN THE EARLY TWENTY‐FIRST CENTURY by PAUL MAHARG
Higher Education, Equal Access, and Residence Conditions: Does EU Law Allow Member States to Charge Higher Fees to Students Not Previously Resident?
This article looks at the law and policy issues surrounding the practice of charging uniform fees for higher education to home students and students coming from other EU Member States. It begins wi...
- Carel Stolker, Rethinking the Law School: Education, Outreach, Research and Governance, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014, 472 pp, hb, £75.00.
See all results