Employment and Labour Law in UK Law
- THE CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT IN POLISH LABOUR LAW
3. Disabled Workers, Employment Vulnerability and Labour Law
Contemporary interest in vulnerable employment groups has focused on women, ethnic minorities and the secondary labour market. Social discrimination, marginal employment and low pay are the badges ...
Labour Government: change in employment law
Examines the changes in the UK legal framework, surrounding the employment relations system, to be introduced by the new Labour Government elected in May 1997. Discusses how these changes are desig...
- Discrimination in Employment. By the Comparative Labour Law Group, edited by Folke Schmidt. [Published by Almquist & Wiksell International, Stockholm. 1978. 542 pp. (including index). No price stated.]
The Law of the Labour Market — Industrialization, Employment, and Legal Evolution – Simon Deakin and Frank Wilkinson
Books reviewed: The Law of the Labour Market — Industrialization, Employment, and Legal Evolution by Simon Deakin and Frank Wilkinson. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2005, xxv + 380 pp., ISBN 0 ...
Constitutionalizing Employment Relations: Sinzheimer, Kahn‐Freund, and the Role of Labour Law
Hugo Sinzheimer and his one‐time student Otto Kahn‐Freund are widely regarded as the founding fathers of German and British labour law respectively. While, at first glance, the two scholars might a...
New Labour’s Reform of Britain’s Employment Law: The Devil is not only in the Detail but in the Values and Policy Too
The Labour government’s goal of social partnership embodies a particular view of the appropriate role of labour within the employment relationship, which requires the marginalization of trade union...
- A Manifesto for Labour Law: Towards a Comprehensive Revision of Workers’ Rights and Rolling out the Manifesto for Labour Law, edited by K. D. Ewing, John Hendy and Carolyn Jones. The Institute of Employment Rights, Liverpool, June 2016 and September 2018, ISBN: 978‐1‐906703‐32‐5 and 978‐1‐906703‐40‐0, both priced £40, paperback
- The Living Wage
- Industrial relations in twenty-first century Europe
See all results