Energy Infrastructure in UK Law
- The Challenge Of Energy Infrastructure: Energy, Security, Decarbonisation, And Affordability
- The Challenge Of Energy Infrastructure: Energy Security, Decarbonisation, And Affordability
- Energy, Infrastructure And Projects Global Insight Issue 2, 2019
- Is The Need For Energy Infrastructure More Or Less Urgent?
- A 'Trilemma' For Investors In UK Energy Infrastructure
- Budget 2021: What Does It Mean For The Energy And Infrastructure Sectors?
National Security and Investment Bill: the impact on energy and infrastructure
On 11 November 2020 the UK Government published its groundbreaking National Security and Investment Bill (Bill). The Bill will drastically expand the Government’s powers to scrutinise investment on...
COVID-19 UK: Energy and Infrastructure – Update on Site Operating Procedures in the Construction Industry – Update
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) has now published version 3 of the Site Operating Procedures (SOPs), aimed at protecting the construction workforce during COVID-19.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution For Energy And Infrastructure Projects - What Are The Alternatives?
- Defra's Waste Policy Review Retains Commitment To Local Planning For Energy From Waste Infrastructure
See all results