Energy in UK Law
- Lonrho Ltd and Others v Shell Petroleum Company Ltd and Others (First Appeal)
Kitchen v Royal Air Force Association
......The electrical energy supplied by the West Kent Company was introduced by two wires or cables. Those wires were encased in a lead covering clamped to the door-post of a ......
- Barclays Mercantile Business Finance Ltd v Mawson (Inspector of Taxes)
- The General Tire & Rubber Company v The Firestone Tyre and Rubber Company Ltd and Others
- Buttes Gas and Oil Company v Hammer; Buttes Gas and Oil Company v Hammer (No. 3)
Belize Alliance of Conservation Non-Governmental Organisations v Department of the Environment of Belize and another
......However Belize has an energy problem. Part of its electricity supply is imported from Mexico. Domestic consumers pay exceptionally high rates for electricity. Demand for ......
- Allen v Gulf Oil Refining Ltd
- Lloyde v West Midlands Cas Board
R v Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, ex parte World Development Movement Ltd
...... was dealing with a development project, that is to say "a project whose purpose was to help Malaysia to carry out its plans for addressing its energy needs and thus promote the country's economic development. This was fundamental to my thinking. . . 75 4. In reaching a decision on the ......
- Strick v Regent Oil Company Ltd ; Regent Oil Company Ltd v Commissioners of Inland Revenue
See all results