Financing in UK Law
- Re Pilkington's Will Trusts
- Commissioners of Customs and Excise v Redrow Group Plc
- Aluminium Industrie Vaassen B.v v Romalpa Aluminium Ltd
- Thomas Crema v Cenkos Securities Plc
- Parmalat Capital Finance Ltd v Food Holdings Ltd ((in Liquidation))
- Commissioners of Customs and Excise v Southern Primary Housing Association Ltd
- Mellenger v New Brunswick Development Corporation
Giles v Rhind
...... denied his connection with MW Foods and on 8 April it was recorded that APAX had been advised against continuing, or at any rate financing, the proceedings against MW Foods. During the same period Netscape, which was the holding company for Belvoir, who were suppliers of SHF, proposed a ......
- Pattison v Marine Midland Ltd
Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Ltd v Revenue and Customs Commissioners
......It does this by applying a margin for overheads, a profit margin and an allowance for bad debts to its own cost of financing the vehicle. However, the VW brands use a range of incentives to make their cars more attractive to consumers, including discounts and free ......
See all results