Gaming Law in UK Law
IMG Masterclass at ICE Conference in London, England
The International Masters of Gaming Law is hosting a Masterclass at the ICE trade show and conference on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the ExCel London exhibition and co....... The International Masters of Gaming Law is hosting a Masterclass at the ICE trade show and conference on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the ExCel London ......
- Transmedia Gaming
- UK Economic Crime Group: Enforcement Update
Do Exclusions Of Liability Work Online? Online Gambling Operator Ordered To Pay '1.7m Winnings Despite 'Glitch'
......services provided through it (i.e. the games);. A similar exclusion clause in the End User Licence Agreement. for the third party gaming software platform; and. That the Individual Game Rules set out that a. "malfunction" (which was not defined) "voids all. pays and plays",. (together ......
- A Bookmaker's '2.8M Fine For Money Laundering Failings Is A Reminder To All Gambling Companies To Ensure Their Procedures Are Fit For Purpose
- Gaming For Good ' Why Charities Should Be Getting Involved
- Gaming Firms Fined For Preventing Cross-border Sales
- Could Your Esports Business Benefit From The Government's New Future Fund?
- Part Three: Introduction To GATT And GATS
App Developer Wins in SCRABBLE Battle
Zynga, the world’s largest app-developer has scored a win against the owner of the SCRABBLE brand. This case brings up several interesting points about international trade-mark protection in the er...
See all results