Gaming Law in UK Law
IMG Masterclass at ICE Conference in London, England
The International Masters of Gaming Law is hosting a Masterclass at the ICE trade show and conference on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the ExCel London exhibition and co....... The International Masters of Gaming Law is hosting a Masterclass at the ICE trade show and conference on Wednesday, February 5, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the ExCel London ......
- UK Economic Crime Group: Enforcement Update
- Transmedia Gaming
- A Bookmaker's '2.8M Fine For Money Laundering Failings Is A Reminder To All Gambling Companies To Ensure Their Procedures Are Fit For Purpose
- Gaming For Good ' Why Charities Should Be Getting Involved
- Could Your Esports Business Benefit From The Government's New Future Fund?
- Part Three: Introduction To GATT And GATS
App Developer Wins in SCRABBLE Battle
Zynga, the world’s largest app-developer has scored a win against the owner of the SCRABBLE brand. This case brings up several interesting points about international trade-mark protection in the er...
Dishonesty Test in Criminal Law
The Supreme Court has made a substantial change to the test for dishonesty in the criminal law. Since 1982 the two stage test setout in R v Ghosh  QB 1053 by the Court of Appeal has been the ...
Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Bill - What next?
With the Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Bill (‘Bill’) awaiting Royal Assent, what’s next for remote gambling operators targeting the UK market? The final amendments w...
See all results