General Synod in UK Law
- The General Synod of the Church of England (Postponement of Elections) (Amendment) Order 2020
- The General Synod of the Church of England (Postponement of Elections) Order 2020
Ecclesiastical Fees Measure 1986
...... . Ecclesiastical Fees Measure1986 . A Measure passed by the General Synod of the Church of England to make further provision with respect to ......
Church of England (Legal Aid) Measure 1994
......A Measure passed by the General Synod of the Church of England to consolidate with amendments the ......
See all results
Books & Journal Articles
Religion, Parliament and the End of Life Debate: How do Religious Beliefs Influence the Legislative Process of England and Wales?
Following failed proposals to develop the law of Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide, there is a need to examine a shared feature present in each unsuccessful development - religion. Religious beliefs ......... ju dic ial r es po n se , ‘we live in th is 21 ‘About General Synod ’ (Church of England)
- ReviewsLaw and Politics. The House of Lords as a Judicial Body 1800–1976. By Robert Stevens The Darker Reaches of Government. By Anthony Mathews Television, Censorship and the Law. By Colin R. Munro. The ......... is manifest that he has acquired some knowledge of general ninetcenth- century history. However, he appears to have less ... being published as a separate volume, known as the General Synod Edition, because C. E. F. RICKETT. SYNOD EDITION. [London : ......
- editorial...... and inequality that so provoked the Tory government in 1985 (General Synod). Faithful Cities offers a stringent critique of the current ......
- Moral dilemmas in migration policy: economic and commercial implicationsPurpose: The purpose of this paper is to alert commercial enterprises, and politicians, of the moral implications of policy decisions. Design/methodology/approach: The paper is a review of some mo......... Policy, Migration, Dilemmas, Commerce, Morals Paper type General review Introduction It is argued that migration policy is replete with ... of discovery and terra nullis”, paper presented to 36th General Synod of the Anglican Church of Canada, Toronto, 3-11 July, available at: ......See all results
Law Firm Commentaries
Legal discrimination in the 21st century
Recently the General Synod of the Church of England voted to approve the ordination of women bishops. However, the requisite two thirds majority was only reached in two (Bishops and Clergy) out of......Recently the General Synod of the Church of England voted to approve the ordination of women ......
Religious Charities update - Winter 2010
...... has been well publicised, most recently with the Church of England's synod vote regarding the introduction of female bishops this summer. Equal ...Lord Halsbury LC held at 612-3 that:. "Speaking generally, one would say that the identity of a religious community described as a ......
See all results