Hearing in UK Law
- Hearing Aid Council Act 1968
The Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) Rules 2014
...... "the Fees Order" means the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) Fees Order 2011( 8 ); . "hearing" means an oral hearing and includes a hearing conducted in whole or in part by video link, telephone or other means of instantaneous two-way ......
- Hearing Aid Council (Extension) Act 1975
- The Electricity (Necessary Wayleaves and Felling and Lopping of Trees) (Hearing Procedures) (England and Wales) Rules 2013
The Employment Tribunals (Constitution and Rules of Procedure) Regulations 2013
......(For example, if a party wishes to present representations in writing for consideration by a Tribunal at a hearing, they shall be presented not less than 7 days before the hearing: if the hearing is fixed for 8th October, the representations shall be presented no ......
- The Vulnerable Witnesses (Giving evidence in relation to the determination of Children's Hearing grounds: Authentication of Prior Statements) (Scotland) Regulations 2013
- Children's Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011
Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2016
...... . . (a) that the person's case at, or for the purposes of, any relevant hearing (within the meaning of section 288C(1A) of the 1995 Act) in the course of the proceedings may be conducted only by a lawyer,. . . (b) that it is, ......
- The Health Professions (Hearing Aid Dispensers) Order 2010
The Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Tax Chamber) Rules 2009
...... “hearing” means an oral hearing and includes a hearing conducted in whole or in part by video link, telephone or other means of instantaneous two-way ......
See all results