Housing in UK Law
- Community-Led Housing Webinar Series
- Thinking Outside The (Housing) Box
- Community-led Housing And Commonhold
A Revolution in UK Housing?
The UK Government published its long awaited White Paper on housing, “Fixing our broken housing market”, on 7 February 2017. The paper aims to benefit would-be house buyers and occupiers – particul...
- Social Housing And Supported Housing: Are The Fees You Are Charging Your Residents Permitted?
- Local Councils And Community-led Housing
New Housing and Planning Act – finally
The government has committed to building 1 million homes in five years and is relying on the Housing and Planning Bill to help achieve that goal. The bill, however, has had a rocky ride through Par...
- Community-led Housing And Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Affordable Models For Community-led Housing Projects
A new revolution in Housing Law
Government announced in April 2019 that it would be abolishing section 21 of the Housing Act 1988 which gives Landlords the right to reclaim possession through no fault of the Tenants - so called ‘...
See all results