Human Rights in UK Law
- Human Rights Act 1998
- The Global Human Rights Sanctions Regulations 2020
- The Human Rights Act 1998 (Remedial) Order 2020
- The Global Human Rights Sanctions (Isle of Man) Order 2020
- The Global Human Rights Sanctions (Overseas Territories) Order 2020
- The Iran (Sanctions) (Human Rights) (Overseas Territories) Order 2020
- The Iran (Sanctions) (Human Rights) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
Modern Slavery Act 2015
... ... about slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour and about human trafficking, including provision for the protection of victims; to make ... are to be construed in accordance with Article 4 of the Human Rights Convention ... (3) In determining whether a person is being held in ... ...
- The Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
Immigration Act 2014
... ... of 28 days beginning with the day on which the relevant appeal rights are exhausted—(a) the child may not be removed from or required to leave ... claim made by P,(b) the Secretary of State has decided to refuse a human rights claim made by P, or(c) the Secretary of State has decided to revoke ... ...
See all results