International Law in UK Law
- Private International Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1995
- Visiting Forces and International Headquarters (Application of Law) Order 1965
- Private International Law (Implementation of Agreements) Act 2020
Intellectual Property Act 2014
...... order make provision for giving effect in the United Kingdom to the provisions of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs adopted by the Diplomatic Conference on 2 July 1999. . . (2) An order under this section may, in particular, ......
European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018
...... (a) (a) an unaccompanied child who has made an application for international protection to a member State may, if it is in the child’s best interests, come to the United Kingdom to join a relative who— . (i) is a lawful ......
- Private International Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1995 (Commencement) Order 1996
- The Visiting Forces and International Headquarters (Application of Law) (Amendment) Order 2009
- Private International Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1995 (Commencement No. 2) Order 1996
Foreign Limitation Periods Act 1984
......in any action or proceedings in a court in England and Wales the. law of any other country falls (in accordance with rules of private. international law applicable by any such court) to be taken into. account in the determination of any matter—. . ( a. ) the law of that other country relating ......
Data Protection Act 2018
...... (a) (a) circumstances in which a transfer of personal data to a third country or international organisation is to be taken to be necessary for important reasons of public interest, and . (b) (b) circumstances in which a transfer of personal ......
See all results