Land Registration in UK Law
Proptech Decoded – Pulling the chain on traditional land registration?
HM Land Registry is currently looking into the potential use of blockchain technology as part of its Digital Street project. This supports HM Land Registry’s aim to “become the world’s leading lan...
Further Relaxations to UK Land Registration Deed Execution Formalities in Light of COVID-19
In May 2020, McGuireWoods reported on temporary changes to the Land Registry’s requirements to make it easier to sign deeds for land registration purposes. In short, the Land Registry softened its ...
- The New Land Registration Act
A Good Deed: UK Land Registration Deed Execution Formalities Reconsidered in Light of COVID-19
As working from home becomes the new “normal”, the UK real estate industry has eagerly awaited a Land Registry response and, in particular, whether execution formalities would be reconsidered in li...
- Land Registration Act 2002 - An Overview
- Land Registration Act 2002: Something About to Register?
- Land Registration Reforms - What You Need To Know
- Dematerialisation And Vectorisation! The Land Registration Act 2002: Its Implications For You
- Land Registration More Changes On The Horizon For Secured Lenders?
- I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside - Court Of Appeal Overturns A Ruling And Allows Common Land Registration At The Foreshore
See all results