Landlord and Tenant in UK Law
- Landlord & Tenant Update (What Have The Government Done Now')
- COVID 19: Managing Landlord-Tenant Relationships
- Commercial Landlord And Tenant Update - June 2021
- Case Law Update ' Landlord And Tenant | Section 20 Consultations
UK Commercial Property Code Promotes Collaborative Landlord-Tenant Relationships During COVID-19
On 19 June 2020, the UK Government published a Code of Practice for commercial property relationships during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Code of Practice, prepared in collaboration with leading busi...
- Your Guide To Commercial Landlord And Tenant Dispute Resolution
- Landlord Wins Claim Against Tenant For Pandemic Rent Arrears
- Commercial Landlord And Tenant Round-up 2020: Key Decisions Despite Covid Chaos
Landlord and Tenant: Insurance – landlord fails to recover premiums after failing to insure joint names with tenant
Green v 180 Archway Road Management Co Ltd  UKUT 245 In July 2012, the Upper Tribunal decided that a landlord could not recover insurance premiums from its tenant for four out of five years b...
COVID-19 UK: Landlord and tenant insurance issues
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads across the globe, so does uncertainty. Landlords and tenants are facing unprecedented impacts on their businesses, and it is no surprise in this environment that bo...
See all results