Landlord and Tenant in UK Law
Low carbon buildings: a solution to landlord-tenant problems?
Purpose: – The purpose of this paper is to identify the factors present in successful energy efficiency investments that might indicate how to resolve the landlord-tenant dilemma in existing and ne...
Landlord and Tenant Act 1954: time for a change?. Landlord and tenant update
Purpose: – This legal update examines recent decisions on the security of tenure given by Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 to business tenants, and asks whether it is time to revisit or remove a piece ...
- Change In The American1 Law Of Landlord And Tenant
- The Landlord And Tenant (Furniture And Fittings) Act, 1959
- SOME ASPECTS OF THE LAW OF LANDLORD AND TENANT
The Landlord And Tenant (Temporary Provisions) Act, 1958
The Rent Act, 1957, gave to a tenant whose house was decontrolled by reason of its rateable value a breathing space of fifteen months which came to an end on October 6, 1958. That was the earliest ...
Landlord and tenant update – hard times, strict compliance
Purpose: Difficult economic and trading conditions make lease break options a point of significant legal tension between commercial landlords and tenants. For a tenant, the ability to break a lease...
- The Law Commission Report on the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Part II
- SOME COMPARATIVE ASPECTS OF THE LAW OF LANDLORD AND TENANT
- Recent Developments In The Law Of Landlord And Tenant: The American Experience*
See all results