Legacy in UK Law
- McPhail v Doulton, sub nom Re Baden's Deed Trusts (No 1)
- Vandervell v Commissioners of Inland Revenue
- Marley v Rawlings and another
- Pascoe v Turner
Wintle v Nye
...... and testamentary expenses and debts and the legacies and annuities bequeathed by this my Will or any Codicil hereto and the Duty on any legacy or annuity bequeathed free of duty as aforesaid as well as the duty payable on the third part of my estate devised and bequeathed to my Executor as ......
- Re Pritchard, decd.; Pritchard v Deacon
- Whishaw and Another v Stephens and Others
- Marshall (Inspector of Taxes) v Kerr
Gill v Woodall & Others
...... she was doing or known or understood the terms and effect of her will”; ii) The experts agreed that “if the knowledge of the legacy to the RSPCA had been incorporated and processed in [Mrs Gill's] working memory it is most likely that it would have been transferred to her episodic ......
National Anti-Vivisection Society v Commissioners of Inland Revenue
......I do not regard re Villers-Wilkes , 72 L.T. 323 , as a decision that a legacy which had for its main purpose the passing of such an Act is charitable. . 85 The second question raised in this appeal, which I ......
See all results