Licensing in UK Law
- Licensing Planning
In January 1998, CLA announced that it had the support of rightsholders' groups to develop licensing schemes for the digitisation of printed material. However, strict conditions were imposed. After...
- The Scottish Licensing Laws
- Recent Book: Licensing Law: Paterson's Licensing Acts
- Book Review: Licensing Law Guide
- Review: The Scottish Licensing Laws
- Compulsory Licensing and Public Health
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AND LIBRARIANS
Librarians and other information service professionals are naturally concerned with the needs of their end‐user communities as well as their own service requirements. This overview of licensing met...
The Licensing Act, 1961: 1
Chief Inspector Jempson deals in this article with Part I and some of Part II of the Licensing Act, 1961. The remainder of Part II and Part III will be dealt with in a second article.
- The Licensing of Theatres
See all results