Local Government in UK Law
Local Government Pension Scheme: Potential Cost Implications of Recent Changes to Regulations
The Local Government Pension Scheme (the "LGPS") is one of the largest pension funds in the UK. It is a statutory pension arrangement and comprises 99 separate funds operated by local authorities t...
- Resilience And Recovery Within Local Government (Podcast)
- The Local Government Pension Scheme Fair Deal proposals
- Charities And Local Government - New Guidance
- Department For Communities And Local Government (DCLG) Onshore Wind Guidance
ICO Issues New £250,000 Fine to Scottish Local Government Body
On 11 September 2012, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) announced that it had fined the Scottish Borders Council £250,000 under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA) following the dis...
- Dealing With Climate Change In Local Government
- The Local Government Pension Scheme Investment Regulations 2016 Have Landed
- Ripe For The Picking? Technology Futures In Local Government
- Tax Increment Finance - After The Local Government Resource Review
See all results