Local Government in UK Law
- The Local Government Act, 1958
- The Local Government Act 1986
Industrial Relations in Local Government
The popular image of industrial relations in local government is one in which negotiations consist of genteel tête‐à‐têtes over coffee and (if the meetings spill over into the afternoon) tea. Thoug...
- ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT REFORM*
- Local Government in the Welfare Corporate State
- Shop Stewards in Local Government Revisted
Australian local government corruption and misconduct
Purpose: – This paper aims to focus on corruption and misconduct evidenced from local government investigation reports in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Design/methodology/approach: – A corrup...
Records management renaissance: the U.K. local government perspective
This paper provides a definition of records management from the point of view of those working within local government in the UK. The development of records management in this sector is over‐viewed...
- PROBLEMS OF EXPENDITURE CONTROL IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- COMPETITION RULES: THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1988
See all results