Merger and Takeover in UK Law
- Walford and Others v Miles and Another
- Doyle v Olby (Ironmongers) Ltd
Craven (HM Inspector of Taxes) v White; Commissioners of Inland Revenue v Bowater Property Developments Ltd; Baylis (HM Inspector of Taxes) v Gregory
......The prospects of a merger with a company called Cee-N-Cee were inconclusively investigated, but in ......
- Downs v Chappell
Criterion Properties Plc v Stratford UK Properties LLC and Others
......In other words, to thwart a hostile takeover from that party. The means by which it sought to do this was by subjecting ... that the SSA may be a breach of Rule 21 of the City Code on Mergers and Takeovers which prohibits a "frustrating action" whilst an offer for ......
- Beswick v Beswick
- Davies v Elsby Brothers Ltd
- Jones v Jones
- Senate Electrical Wholesalers Ltd v Alcatel Submarine Networks Ltd (formerly STC Submarine Systems Ltd)
- Rodenstock GmbH (the "Scheme Company") and Another
See all results