Misrepresentation in UK Law
- Cave v Robinson Jarvis & Rolf
- Williams v Fanshaw Porter & Hazelhurst (A Firm)
Lambert v Co-operative Insurance Society Ltd
......Justice Mignault thought that the test is not what the insurance would done but for the misrepresentation or concealment, but" - quoting that judge's words - "'what any reasonable man would have considered material to tell them when the questions were put ......
- Sheldon (and Others) v R H. M. Outhwaite (Underwriting Agencies) Ltd (and Others)
- The Secretary of State for the Home Department v Abdul Waheed Pirzada
- R Young v Central Criminal Court
Ezekiel v Lehrer
...... that I could recall having executed the charge and giving instructions for it to be held in escrow, but as a direct result of the misrepresentations and deliberate concealment of my solicitor and the Bank manager, I was led to believe that I must have subsequently countermanded those instructions ......
- R v Martin Burke
- R v Delmayne
- Camara v DPP
See all results