Misrepresentation in UK Law
- MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
- EXPECTATION, RELIANCE AND MISREPRESENTATION
- Measures in Misrepresentation: Recent Steps in Awarding Damages
MISDESCRIPTION AND MISREPRESENTATION LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ART AUCTIONS IN NEW ZEALAND.
...Assumptions that successful bidders carry the risk in terms of artwork that is either misdescribed or misrepresented by art auctioneers is challenged, for New Zealand at least. This is because descriptions of works to be auctioned are invariably prof......
- Misrepresentation and Non‐disclosure in Insurance Law — Identical Twins or Separate Issues?
- Herbert Werlin on Sheldon Wolin: A Misrepresentation of Political Theory
- THE PAYMENT OF SUPPLEMENTARY BENEFIT FOR STRIKERS' DEPENDANTS—MISCONCEPTION AND MISREPRESENTATION
Misrepresentation of financial statements. An accounting fraud case from Turkey
Purpose: – The purpose of this paper is to show the public, in general, and auditors, in particular, that in the absence of control there is always a risk of fraud. Fraud can be done in various for...
Beyond staged retreat behind virtual ‘gender paradigm’ barricades: the rise and fall of the misrepresentation of partner‐violence, and its eclipse by an understanding of mate‐guarding
The notion of partner‐violence as a male‐perpetrated phenomenon is not a scientific position but an amelioration of cognitive‐dissonance within a political mindset. Against all the data, this ‘gend...
Using a recent article by Monroe as a springboard, we extend and generalize his system of proportional representation (PR) by developing a general method for determining a set of winners from the b...
See all results