National Insurance in UK Law
- LATE NATIONAL INSURANCE CLAIMS: CAUSE FOR DELAY
- Family Allowances And National Insurance Act, 1959
- THE CHANGING BURDEN OF NATIONAL INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS AND INCOME TAXATION IN BRITAIN*
- Income Tax, National Insurance Contributions and the case for alignment
- Medical Negligence and the Nigerian National Health Insurance Scheme: Civil Liability, No-Fault or a Hybrid Model?
Brown prepares `pick-me-up'; be prepared for more increases in national insurance.
...The changes to national insurance contributions (NICs) announced last year by the chancellor will take effect this month and raise 8 billion [pounds sterling] for the Treasury, but that's unlikely to stop him making further changes to NICs in his 200......
- A Critical Assessment of the Case for Reform of National Insurance Contributions for the UK's Self-Employed
Lloyds TSB General Insurance Holdings Ltd and others v Lloyds Bank Group Insurance Co Ltd; Abbey National plc v Lee and others
Private personal pension plans had been represented and sold by representatives of the two claimants in these conjoined actions to members of the public as an alternative to occupational pension sc...
- Book Review: The Political Uses of History, The New Cambridge Modern History. Vol. II, The Reformation 1520–1559, Les Bourgeois Conquérants, XIXe Siècle, The Background to Current Affairs, Survey of International Affairs 1939–1945: The Eve of War 1939, Documents on International Affairs 1955, World Peace Through World Law, Isolation and Security, A La Recherche D'UN Ordre International, The Administrative State, The Role of the Executive in the Modern State, Labour and Politics, 1900–1906, Nineteen Thirty-one—Political Crisis, The British State, La Chambre Des Lords, The Ministry of Pensions and National Insurance, The History of Local Government in England: Book I of Redlich and Hirst's Local Government in England, Les Groups De Pression En France, RKFDV: German Resettlement and Population Policy 1939–1945, Forced to Be Free, The Politics of German Codetermination, Russian Political Institutions, Politics in Wisconsin, Politics in Eden-Monaro: The Personalities and the Campaigns, Problems of the New Commonwe
Book reviewed in this article: PATENT REFORM. By Michael Polanyi THE OUTLOOK FOR INTERNATIONAL LAW. By J. L. Brierly THE ELEMENTS OF ROMAN LAW. With a Translation of the Institutes of Justinian. By......... essays addressed to the general student of inter- national affairs rather than to the lawyer, and the essays collected ... H. F. JOLOWICZ NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE. BY HERMANN LEVY (published 'by Professor Hermann Levy's study ......
See all results