Nuisance in UK Law
- Nuisance and Planning
- Trespass Or Nuisance
- NUISANCE BY LANDLORDS
- Privity of Contract — That Pestilential Nuisance
- Implications for the Scots Law of Nuisance: Coventry v Lawrence
- A Development in the Tort of Private Nuisance
- Ben Pontin, Nuisance Law and Environmental Protection: A Study of Nuisance Injunctions in Practice, Witney: Lawtext, 2013, 224 pp, hb £45.00.
Far Beyond ‘The Early Morning Crowing of a Farmyard Cock’:
Revisiting the Place of Nuisance within Legal and Political Discourse
Private and public nuisance have been the subject of extensive legal scholarship; however, far less has been said about nuisance as a sociolegal and political concept. Bringing a no...
Of Coase and Corn: A (Sort of) Defence of Private Nuisance
Drawing on the work of Coase, the essay argues for a reform of the law of nuisance based upon property rights rather than determinations of social welfare by the courts, and for the use of a reform...
- Nuisance — the Environmental Tort? Hunter v Canary Wharf in the House of Lords
See all results