Occupancy in UK Law
- Lloyds Bank Plc v Rosset and Others
- Inwards v Baker
- Kay v Lambeth City Council; Leeds City Council v Price
Hunter v Canary Wharf Ltd
......She has a status, a right to live there with her husband and children. I find it absurd to say that her occupancy of the matrimonial home is insufficient to found an action in nuisance. In my opinion she is entitled to the same relief as is her husband, the ......
- Wandsworth London Borough Council v Winder
- Fry v Salisbury House Estate Ltd ; Jones v City of London Real Property Company Ltd
- Jennings v Rice
Wheat v E. Lacon & Company Ltd
......Generally speaking, liability in such cases is based on occupancy or control, not on ownership. The person responsible for the condition of the premises is he who is in actual possession of them for the time being, ......
- Williams & Glyn's Bank Ltd v Boland
- Lloyds Bank Plc v Rosset
See all results