Opposition in UK Law
- Opposition Oddities
IPR, EPO Opposition and UK Litigation
We report here on what appears to be one of the first IPR cases to have corresponding validity challenges in other jurisdictions, namely Europe at the European Patent Office (EPO) and in the UK cou...
- Opposition Practice At The EPO ' Advice For Patent Owners
- EPO Postpones All Opposition Division Oral Proceedings For The Remainder Of 2020
- A Second Bite At The Apple: Intervention During Opposition At The EPO
- EPO Extends Mandatory Video Conference For Opposition Division Oral Proceedings Until 31 January 2022
- Filing An Opposition As A Straw Man: The Pros And Cons
- No Sign Of Reduced Remittal In Opposition Appeal Proceedings ' The 'ping-pong' Carries On
- Oral Proceedings Before EPO Opposition Divisions ' VC Mandatory From January 2021 ' Will The Board Of Appeal Follow?
- EUIPO Board Of Appeal Showed There Was No Smoke Without Fire In Fully Reversing Opposition Division Decision
See all results