Pollution in UK Law
Pollution and penalties
This paper investigates the economic implications of applying different sanctions, notably criminal penalties, the suspension or revocation of licences and administrative fines to environmental reg...
...I am writing in response to the article concerning the changes in UK taxation for company car provision based on C[O.sub.2] emissions ("Any colour as long as it's green", April). While I understand the move to encourage more environmentally friendly ......
- Atmospheric Pollution as a Global Policy Problem
- Ius Commune and Transboundary Environmental Pollution
- Marine Pollution Control: Law, Science, and Politics
- Water Pollution Control Problems in Europe
- India : Pollution Control Policy and Programmes
- Pollution Probe in the Global Village
- ENFORCEMENT OF OIL POLLUTION LEGISLATION: A PRACTITIONER'S VIEW
- Review: International Cooperation for Pollution Control, Murderous Providence, Earthkeeping
See all results